Thursday, January 10, 2013


How to Allocate Your Time, and Your Effort by Elizabeth Grace Saunders

"The rules changed when I started my own business over seven years ago. I realized that doing A-work in everything limited my success. At that point I realized that I needed to focus more on my strengths. As Tom Rath wisely explains in his StrengthsFinder books, you can achieve more success by fully leveraging your strengths instead of constantly trying to shore up your weaknesses. Realizing the importance of purposely deciding where I will invest more time and energy to produce stellar quality work and where less-than-perfect execution has a bigger payoff has had a profound impact on my own approach to success and my ability to empower clients who feel overwhelmed."

An interesting perspective on time management.



The Internet, As Seen By High Schoolers by Bianca Bosker


Looks like Facebook has serious competition among teens with Tumblr.


Are Israel and the U.S. Becoming Fascist States? by Philip Giraldi

In a nutshell, the answer is "yes".



Bill

No comments: