Friday, June 4, 2010

Did a North Korean Torpedo Really Sink That South Korean Submarine?


Did a North Korean Torpedo Really Sink That South Korean Submarine? by Yoichi Shimatsu

I have zero trust and confidence in the mainstream media, but even I was taken in by the story that North Korea sank this ship.

On the subject of Big Lies, read this story

And Glenn Greenwald's How Israeli propaganda shaped U.S. media coverage of the flotilla attack . I don't normally watch mainstream "news" because I've learned to loathe it so, but yesterday I did take a look at MSNBC to see what "big issues" they are talking about, and it's all about the oil spill, and I didn't hear a word about the attack on the flotilla, as I've come to expect. It just stuns me that the "news" is so incredibly controlled.


Bill

No comments: